ONCO - NUTRITIONIST
- ONCO - NUTRITIONIST
- 14+ Experience as a Nutritionist & with Cancer Patients
- Helps to maintain Nourished as well as balanced diet
- Reliable, Trusted & Renowned Cancer Nutritionist
- MBBS, DNB (RADIOTHERAPY), PALLIATIVE MEDICINE (AIIMS)
- MD Pediatrics
- CCEPC IAPC
- Fellowship Palliative Care (IPM, St Christipher’s Hospice London)
- Life time member AROI
- Association of radiation oncologists of India
The #EndCancerism Initiative
One prejudice we give less importance to, is something we at H.O.P.E. refer to as ‘cancerism’. When people get diagnosed with this disease, others immediately start interacting with them in a negative way – sometimes even family members. Some even develop misconceived notions that loved ones will contract the disease if they are in close proximity to the patient.
This is toxic behavior that the H.O.P.E. team aspires to eradicate to the best of their ability. In addition to treating the disease, it is also important to cure the world of false misconceptions regarding this disease.