Paediatric Haematologist & Oncologist Neuro-Oncologist, Bone & Soft Tissue Sarcoma
- MBBS, MD
- Senior Consultant - Pediatric Oncology at Fortis Memorial, Gurgaon
- Member of International Society of Pediatric Oncology
- MD, Radiotherapy (AIIMS)
- Director – Radiation Oncology at Institute of Oncology at Jaypee Hospital, Noida
- Chairman of Oncology Services & Director Oncology at Galaxy Cancer Institute, Pushpanjali Crosslay Hospital, Vaishali, Ghaziabad
- MS, DNB, Surgical Oncology (AIIMS), FSOG (Nizam’s), FIASGO (Athens)
- Senior Resident in Surgical Oncology at Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute, New Delhi
- Surgical Oncology Senior Residency at IRCH, AIIMS, New Delhi
The #EndCancerism Initiative
One prejudice we give less importance to, is something we at H.O.P.E. refer to as ‘cancerism’. When people get diagnosed with this disease, others immediately start interacting with them in a negative way – sometimes even family members. Some even develop misconceived notions that loved ones will contract the disease if they are in close proximity to the patient.
This is toxic behavior that the H.O.P.E. team aspires to eradicate to the best of their ability. In addition to treating the disease, it is also important to cure the world of false misconceptions regarding this disease.